Our firm expertly attends to all your taxation and business queries regarding  tax
assistance to small businesses the hire of caravans, private self-assessment returns. Thanks to the expertise of our staff in these fields, our dedication and many years of experience in consulting and assessment, we can offer you support
that you can rely on concerning your enterprise . We prefer to provide a personal, friendly, helpful service than to compete with those who charge rediculously low fees, often amounting to an
hourly rate lower than the minimum wage; these may also be sub-contracting to the third world. We thus value highly the loyalty of our clients.
Unbiased reviews provided by customers can be read at
The director mutualised the company in 2004 but is in the process of demutualising for tax reasons. The business will continue with no changes to the service to clients but as a
With the owners's many years at a senior level in both public and private sector businesses, we are happy to expertly assist private individuals and small businesses with their tax returns and
accounts. We will advise on those accounts on a regular basis, to help maximise clients profits and minimise tax. We will then prepare the accounts and tax returns for the
clients approval then submit the tax returns electronically.
With over 40 years experience in accountancy and formerly
registered, as a member in practice to provide these services, I can offer you a professional service, based on my personal experience in many accountancy
- I have Professional Indemnity cover for my
- I started my accountancy career working for a large, London
based, firm of Chartered Accountants, where I worked on the audit of several large companies.
- Moved from there to working in various local authorities
throughout the country.
- Rose to a Principal Accountant graded post in Local
- Subsequently, I contracted out my services,
specialising in setting up budgets and in budgetary control for a number of large local authorities.
- Prepared annual reports and completed very complex returns
required by the Government.
- Moved to a large local Cash & Carry firm, as their
- I then purchased my own caravans and saw a niche in caravan
tax, so set up my existing business, working from home.
- When I started in caravan tax there was only one other firm
offering this service and they didn't have the advantage of being caravan owners themselves.
- For many years I have worked sympathetically with my clients
as one of them.
- In 2010, I sold up my caravans, as I didn't have the time to
do my own lettings, thereby, releasing me to concentrate on my growing tax business.
- In 2011, the business took on a sub-contractor to provide
assistance two afternoons a week but that ceased when she resigned on ill-health grounds in 2015.
- We now have a further, chartered accountant, sub-contractor
to assist in areas for which I am not registered.
- Recently, we set up the Easy4Clients accounting
system, to provide an efficient service for small businesses, using online programmes which will provide monthly statements to most electronic devices.
- As a hobby, I gave 36 years to St.John Ambulance, rising to
County Treasurer and, subsequently, became County Order Secretary of the Order of St.John. I retired from St. John in 1998 but am still a Serving Brother of the Order
- I have had a considerable knowledge of the legal system,
since I served as a magistrate since 1997, and became a bench chairman in 2007. I retired from that post, after 16 years service, in March, 2013.